This project is read-only.

Any plans of supporting Windows Phone and Windows 8?

Oct 21, 2012 at 3:34 AM

like the subject said

"Any plans of supporting Windows Phone and Windows 8?"

I found another QRCode encoder for Windows Phone but I think your QrCode.NET seems fast in WPF, would you mind creating one for Windows Phone and Windows 8 too?

Coordinator
Oct 21, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Will do. Going to get win 8 and dev environment next week or so. Once I check out latest graphic stuff should be able to craft for win8. Win phone 7.5, there already a version in issue tracker, I might improve it and put it out with win 8 version. 

Currently, Main generator should be working on any environment, only renderer and controller have to be specifically craft. 

Jan 13, 2013 at 8:39 PM

awesome! how was it now? I just noticed your reply. LOL

Coordinator
Jan 14, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Been busy, also did SVG renderer while forgot about Win8 at end of last year. My bad. 

I will try to get my hand on it during this weekend and let you know as soon as possible. 

Feb 7, 2013 at 5:42 PM
First of all, wonderful work! It works like a charm!

I'm very interested too in a Windows Phone 7 or 8 version of your project.

Thank you very much!
Coordinator
Feb 10, 2013 at 4:51 AM
Just finished WinRT encoding and custom control, just have to work a bit more on renderer, then winRT port should be finished. Hopefully I can push newest change next weekend.
Apr 8, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Hi,

Great lib. Any support for Windows Phone 8?
Coordinator
Apr 9, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Not at moment. If you are in hurry, then just use silverlight source code, it probably only need to change few using reference.